Team Fanny pack

Team Fanny pack

Submitted on: 01 Dec 09

Website Address:

Category: Freelance and Portfolios,Web Designs

Website Rating:

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars

Author's Description:

I am basically your classic nerd. I spend 95% of my time on my Mac: working, playing, and communicating non-verbally. The other 5% consists of eating, sleeping, and actually interacting with people face-to-face. I am obsessed with The Simpsons and frequently quote it in everyday conversation. I could have a lengthy discussion on the moral and political themes implicit in the Harry Potter series. I was even a member of my high school’s chess club for a day. But, enough of that, let’s get down to business.

Got something constructive to say?